Flo Health Inc. is looking for a talented and highly motivated Japanese Localization Specialist to help us to localize and adapt scientific articles for the Japanese market.
Flo is the fastest growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with more than 20 million monthly active users (over 50M downloads). We hold top positions in the Health & Fitness category in both App Store and Google Play in leading western countries.
- Localization of medical articles from English into Japanese
- Cultural adaptation of these articles
- Japanese localization of in-app interfaces
- Communication with outsourcers and LSPs
- Strong linguistic skills
- Deep understanding of cultural patterns and experiences in Japan
- C1 in English
- N2 JLPT or willing to pass JLPT to prove the language proficiency
- B2 level of the Polish language will be a great plus
- Experience in working with CAT tools, terminology extraction and management, LQA tools
What we offer:
- Chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.