- Research, collect, and analyze data on marketplaces, competitors and users, consolidate information into actionable items, insights and reports
- Working with data sets (internal and external), compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods
- Collaborating with other departments/managers (Partnership Unit, Data Science, Content, others) to ensure analytical work comply with company’s interests and goals
- Generate and test ideas that might improve our business and help the company to achieve its goals in the most effective ways.
Skills and background of the ideal Market Analyst:
- A degree in Economics, Marketing or relevant field is preferable
- Analytical mind is a must
- 1+ year of experience working with SQL
- Experience of working with Big Data
- Excellent writing English
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Good knowledge of Excel, familiar with statistical analysis methodologies and tools
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for business development
- Good communication skills
- An agile-minded person who can resolve issues on the go
- Previous experience working as a Market or Data Analyst would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.
To apply, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org