Flo Health Inc. is looking for a talented and highly motivated Medical Advisor to help us to ensure overall medical accuracy and compliance of Flo mobile application using the latest guidelines and scientific sources of information.
Flo is the fastest growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with more than 20 million active users monthly (over 50M downloads). We hold top positions in the Health & Fitness category in both App Store and Google Play in leading western countries.
- Medical review of the articles written in English on women’s health-related topics;
- Medical review of algorithms inside Flo mobile application;
- Communication with the team of freelance healthcare consultants and members of Flo Medical Board;
- Contribute to the development of the medical algorithms inside Flo mobile application;
- Ensure overall medical accuracy and compliance of Flo mobile application using the latest guidelines and scientific findings.
- Medical degree;
- 3+ years of clinical practice with preference in OB-GYN, General medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics or Endocrinology;
- 1+ years of experience in working for Pharmaceutical company on a position of Medical Advisor;
- Deep understanding of general medicine, anatomy, and physiology of the female reproductive system, OB-GYN and pediatrics;
- Advanced level of English.
What we offer:
- Chance to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide;
- Opportunity to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base;
- Competitive salary.