- Handling the communication process with the existing partners;
- Establishing partnership workflow in every particular case (content type and quality, deadlines, links, discounts, terms, etc.);
- Partnership content testing;
- Defining the type of content to be created and its implementation (content type, group segment, approach: light, average, hard; moments of meaning, triggers, etc.);
- Ensuring partnership content follows industry and legal policies, and best practices;
- Controlling the delivery of Partner’s campaigns reports, providing insights, suggesting improvements;
- Collaborating with other departments/managers (market analysis, data science, content) to maximize the efficacy and smooth workflow of BizDev partnerships processes;
- Assisting in the development of a strong partnership network (communication with Prospects, participating in presentations creation, etc.).
- New partners acquisition with align to our key business directions
Background of the ideal Partnerships Manager:
- A degree in Business Communications, Marketing or relevant field is preferable;
- Strong communication skills are a must;
- An excellent spoken and written (business) English;
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively;
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for partnerships;
- An agile-minded person who can resolve issues on the go;
- Previous experience working as a partnerships/account manager would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.