- Evaluate market competition and position the product;
- Lead the product roadmap and establish shared vision to define priorities and improve the value of product;
- Analyze users feedback, research and market insights to translate them into product requirements;
- Define key product metrics and analyze result to impact our product success;
- Contribute to Flo overall product strategy and product development process;
- Drive decisions and perspectives in a team environment;
- Work closely with UX designers, Engineering team and other PMs to successfully implement the strategy as measured by KPIs.
- 2+ years of mobile marketing/product management or related experience;
- Able to understand the technical architecture of mobile and web products;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Passionate about good design;
- Experience in UX for web and mobile interfaces;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced English with oral and written communication skills.
As a plus:
- Adept in working in agile/scrum team environment.
What we offer:
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide;
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base;
- Competitive salary;
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me
To apply, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.