- Launch and optimize user acquisition campaigns;
- Develop and implement user re-engagement strategy;
- Generate detailed spend and performance reports, which will be the basis for the Company's marketing strategy;
- Work on improvement of Ad Impression -> Active User funnel.
We expect you to
- Have at least 2 years of experience of managing big-budget online campaigns in top traffic channels (Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat etc.);
- Like data analysis. We make all decisions based on numbers and the results of A/B-tests;
- Think creatively. We have senior designers in our team with whom you will work on advertising masterpieces;
- Fluent in English (upper-intermediate or higher level): our business is international and requires strong English skills.
What we offer
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me.
To apply, please send your resume at email@example.com.