As a Senior UX designer you will:
- Work in close cooperation with Product Management, Content, and Development teams.
- Working on making user-centered approach to product a vital part of development culture.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces (including conversational).
- Assist in research projects to better understand customer motivations, behaviours and needs.
- Developing usability test plans and scripts, conducting tests, analyzing test results and presenting insights to stakeholders.
We expect that you have:
- Good understanding of UX design process: from idea generation to solution validation.
- Can transform feedback and data into actionable insights.
- Experience designing and documenting user flows.
- Good understanding of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD.
- Experience with mobile apps for mass market, Expert-level knowledge of design trends and UX patterns for iOS/Android.
What we offer:
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me