Data collection and processing
The app collects data from your device. When you install, run or use our application we collect:
- Information you provide. You provide us with your email, birth year, name, email address and a variety of other information (such as menstrual cycle, weight, temperature, menstrual cycle data etc.).
- Information from your device. This includes information about your operating system, device identiﬁer, carrier, language, Wi-Fi or other network connections, and/or other data that you permit the app to access on your device.
- Information stored by third parties, including social media sites (such as Facebook and Twitter) and health sites, such as Apple HealthKit and Google Fit. The information we have access to varies by site and is controlled by your privacy settings on that site as per your authorization. You may (and may be required to) share information about, or give us access to, additional third-party websites or services.
- Communications with us. If you communicate with us, we collect the information and content you provide for us, including personally identifying information such as your name, email and/or other contact information.
How we use this information
We process and use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways. We upload your information from your device over a secured connection to our servers in order to analyze the data.
Other ways we use your data include developing aggregated analyses and reports that help us improve our application, understand how our application is used and to improve our products. We also use your information to communicate with you, such as sending you notiﬁcations and service-related messages, or by responding to your requests and questions.
Sharing data with third parties
To provide and support the services we provide to you, information we collect and receive may be disclosed to third parties. We don't sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties; however, we may share your personal information with third parties in an aggregate and anonymous format combined with the information we collect from other users.
- We may share information, including personally identifying information, with our afﬁliates (companies that are part of our corporate groups of companies, including but not limited to Facebook) to help provide, understand and improve our application.
- We may access, use, preserve and share your information, including your personally identifying information, with third parties when we are in good faith that it is necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and others, including as a part of investigations or as a means of preventing death or imminent bodily harm. We may also share such information if we believe that you have abused your rights with this service or have violated an applicable law, or in connection with any dispute between you and us with respect to this service.
- If we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may disclose and transfer your personally identifying information to one or more third parties as a part of that transaction.
- We may also generally disclose aggregate or anonymous information when reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the data does not contain your personally identifying information.
The security of our systems
In order to protect your personal data and all other information we have stored, we and our data center service providers have implemented various security measures, whereby your personal data is stored in a secure environment, treated conﬁdentially and whereby personal data is only accessible for a limited number of employees. We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and the related technology required to provide this service. By submitting your personally identifying information, you agree to all of this. We use commercially reasonable physical and technical safeguards to secure your data; however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, or other factors.
Last updated and effective as of June 15, 2016.
If you have any questions you can contact with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org