This is the accessibility statement for Flo Health’s corporate website https://flo.health/, run by Flo Health UK Limited.
How we’re making our website more accessible
Here at Flo Health, we want to make our digital products enjoyable for everyone. That’s why we are committed to accessibility.
Flo Health takes the following measures to help remove possible accessibility barriers to the flo.health website:
- Making accessibility a core part of our company’s mission statement, internal policies, guidelines, and practices
- Appointing a dedicated accessibility product manager, reporting directly to the chief product officer
- Providing continual accessibility training for staff involved in the design and development of our website
- Assigning clear accessibility goals and responsibilities to teams involved in the design and development of our website
- Complying with formal accessibility quality assurance methods
Our current conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. The guidelines define three levels of conformance: A, AA, and AAA. The flo.health website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard currently.
Our assessment approach
Flo Health assessed the accessibility of the flo.health website by self-evaluation.
Your feedback and how to report problems
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the flo.health website and would be happy to address your accessibility needs.
Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on the flo.health website via the following means:
Postal address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom
We will try to respond to feedback received from you within five business days.
This statement was prepared on September 5, 2023, and last reviewed on the same day.