Flo is looking for a Market Analyst ready to have professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team.
Flo is the fastest growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with more than 26 million monthly active users (over 80M downloads). We hold top positions in the Health & Fitness category in both App Store and Google Play in leading western countries.
- Research, collect, and analyze data on marketplaces, competitors and users, consolidate information into actionable items, insights and reports
- Working with data sets (internal and external), compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods
- Collaborating with other departments/managers (Partnership Unit, Data Science, Content, others) to ensure analytical work comply with company’s interests and goals
- Generate and test ideas that might improve our business and help the company to achieve its goals in the most effective ways.
- Market specificity: Women’s Health and all the connected areas;
- Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Retail, FMCG, Insurance, etc.;
- Geo levels: worldwide, with the accent on the USA and Europe;
- Information sources: official stats, official documents, corporate websites, annual reports, associations, news sites, LinkedIn, others;
- Data sources: internal and external databases (Tableau, Flurry Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, others).
Skills and background of the ideal Market Analyst:
- A degree in Economics, Marketing or relevant field is preferable;
- Analytical mind is a must;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Excellent writing English;
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively;
- Good knowledge of Excel, familiar with statistical analysis methodologies and tools;
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for business development;
- Good communication skills;
- An agile-minded person who can resolve issues on the go;
- Previous experience working as a Market or Data Analyst would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.