- Testing new features including content provided in the app;
- Ensure the overall correctness of content delivery from test environment to production;
- Bug detection and making bug reports in Jira;
- Assistance in solving cross-team issues (content, designer, support, dev);
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience as QA Engineer 8-12+ months;
- Experience in use Charles, Postman, any SQL tool, GitHub/Bitbucket;
- Technical mindset, engineering speciality is welcome;
- Ability to cope with multitasking (meet deadlines, not to lose tasks, be attentive to details);
- Ability to self-organize your routine daily tasks;
- Advanced soft skills (communication, flexibility, positive attitude, teamwork, responsibility);
- English is a must (pre-intermediate or intermediate).
What we offer:
- A chance to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide;
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base;
- Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me.
To apply, please send your resume at email@example.com.