- Own infrastructure services: EKS, Artifactory, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Jenkins, Ansible, Terrafrom
- Manage our infrastructure and provide alerting for teams to detect common problems.
- Collaborate with development teams to introduce and test updated infrastructure components to be delivered as a service.
- Respond to on-call pages caused by failures related to the infrastructure services they own.
- Design and develop the backup and restore procedures, security best practices.
We expect that you have:
- At 6+ years in software development company as a DevOps or Linux System administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS, docker, Helm, Gitlab/Bitbucket pipelines.
- Experience with automated software provisioning, continuous integration, configuration management, and application deployment.
- Proficient with software component packaging and deployment, such as Docker.
- Scripting expertise, shell and/or Python.
- Proven experiences in monitoring and maintaining production and dev environments.
- Security best-practices and hardening experience.
- Background in large-scale consumer software vendors.
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 7500 € gross per month