- Modern frameworks and libraries along with in-house components.
- Spicy user experience and attractive design.
- Continuous Delivery.
We expect that you have:
- At least 8 years in software engineering including 4 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Ability to demonstrate expert-level knowledge of iOS.
- Experience developing large mobile applications with rich UI, preference to global consumer markets.
- Proficient in Swift and Objective C with strong object-oriented design skills.
- Experience with Apple technologies, development guidelines, App Store processes for app submission and maintenance.
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle; acquaintance with Agile methodologies.
- An agile mindset, ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design would be a plus.
- Optimizing data usage over mobile networks and experience with offline first apps.
- Experienced with mobile continuous delivery tooling (build, test and release automation).
- Integration with BI and analytical systems. AB testing.
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 6000 € gross per month.