What is the Health Department
Flo aims to meaningfully improve the health & wellbeing of every girl and woman in the world. Flo gives women the chance to explore and better understand their bodies and minds with the guidance of experts and the support of a community. Flo is a holistic health and wellbeing guide that supports and helps women to understand their bodies and minds and make more informed decisions about their health and wellbeing throughout all stages of life. Flo is a SuperApp, organized around a core product and complimentary satellite products, personalized for different users’ needs and reproductive goals.
The Health Stream is one of the core ones for Flo’s Engineering Org. It consists of three cross-functional teams of up to 10 engineers each. Its key focus is increasing the value we bring to our users. We nurture that value across all aspects of the product by integrating cutting-edge AI approaches and collaborating with globally recognized medical institutions and international organizations. Most women come to us just expecting a period tracker but discover so much more.
We reach our goal by:
- Providing users with personalized health insights based on their cycle predictions, which are determined with ML algorithms;
- Developing multimedia content such as our unique virtual assistant (chat-bot) and numerous surveys;
- Performing numerous experiments, testing, and gradually rolling out new product features.
What you will be doing:
- Organizing work in Stream teams based on the product vision
- Orchestrating the technical aspects of product development
- Ensuring the execution of the product vision and plans according to the established quality metrics
- Setting up development processes based on the best industry practices (principles, rules) for the Health Stream (UI standards, Security, API, CD, monitoring, etc.)
- Managing people (Allocating and forming Value Streams, hiring members, growth)
- Ensuring effective collaboration among streams and managing dependencies (tech and org)
- Standing for and demonstrating consistent behavior based on working principles such as mutual-dependency, partnership, thoughtful disagreement, etc.
- Setting up the proper environment to establish a transparent flow of information
- Escalating and solving any potential issues within and outside of the stream
- Implementing the agreed artifacts for the stream
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is from 5000 € gross per month.