- Design new user facing features, or maintain created features for isomorphic WebApp and LandingPages applications.
- Develop, improve and maintain UI Kit based on Flo’s Design system
- Design new functionality following the highest quality practices and ensuring your code is easily maintainable
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
- Refactor the current codebase to improve its maintainability
- Continuously develop your skills and use your knowledge to hand it over to the product through day-to-day decisions
- Establish and actively participate in the company’s frontend developers group,bring fresh ideas on improving the code, architecture and software development process.
- Experience creating single page applications with rich UI, preference to global consumer markets.
- Skills in adaptive web design (especially for mobile devices).
- Proficiency in semantic layout techniques.
- An agile mindset, being ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design.
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle.
- Experience with web continuous delivery tooling and practices (build, test and release automation).
- Understanding of BI and analytical systems and ability to integrate with them. A/B testing.
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 6000 € gross per month.