- Ensure correctness, consistency and completeness of data in whole data flow pipeline from storage to user facing application.
- Support and evolve tools for generating test data.
- Maintain tests that ensure data processing applications correctness.
- Implement automated tests to ensure highest quality of back-end applications.
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Define test methodology, criteria and test cases required to validate critical functionality with focus on test automation (functional and non-functional).
Required Skills & Abilities
- At least 5 years in software quality assurance and test automation, with preference to global consumer markets.
- Basic programming background in Java. Higher education in IT or Computer Science is a plus.
- Proven experience with testing RESTful web services and APIs.
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and test automation in Agile product lifecycle.
- SQL knowledge.
- Fluent in technical English – both spoken and written.
- Knowledge how to setup test automation framework for web services testing from scratch;
- Experience working with parallel tests execution, multithreading.
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 4000 € gross per month.