What is The Delivery Department
We're a Delivery Stream. We’re indirectly customer-facing teams. Our main goal is to provide, maintain and continuously improve the platform for the rest of the company and to make sure our product managers, developers, analysts, content creators, and anyone else involved in creating product value have the most effective tools and data. The department consists of five teams:
- Velocity — focused on accelerating velocity and reducing friction in delivery using elastic infrastructure and the related tools, coupled with simplified builds, deployment, and monitoring. Simplifies DevOps practices within the development teams.
- Quality — the development and adoption of quality tools, the implementation of a standard quality framework, and increasing the transparency of quality within a company; serve the needs of QA engineers embedded in the development teams.
- Internal IT — office IT operations, e.g. access management, IT asset management.
- Data Platform — data warehouse development, data quality, data engineering, and transfer, development of services for running experiments and other internal data related tools.
- Tools — the development and support of various internal tools that are dedicated to customer support, content storage and transport, finance control, customer feedback collection, etc.
We reach our goal by:
- Speeding up the delivery of value to our customers
- Ensuring that quality is at the top of each Flo employee’s mind
- Smoothening the operation of the whole company
- Making data-driven decisions to provide a trustworthy and reliable base
What you will be doing:
- Organizing work in Stream teams based on the product vision
- Orchestrating the technical aspects of product development
- Ensuring the execution of the product vision and plans according to the established quality metrics
- Setting-up and improving SCRUM routines
- Setting up development processes based on the best industry practices (principles, rules) for the Delivery Stream (Security, CI/CD, monitoring and alerting, code review, etc.)
- Participating in the incident management process, preparing post-mortem reports, sharing knowledge outside the team and the stream
- Managing people (allocating and forming value streams, hiring members, growth, performance review)
- Ensuring effective collaboration among streams and managing dependencies (tech and org)
- Standing for and demonstrating consistent behavior based on working principles such as mutual-dependency, partnership, thoughtful disagreement, etc.
- Setting up the proper environment to establish a transparent flow of information
- Escalating and solving any potential issues within and outside of the Stream
- Implementing the agreed artifacts for the Stream
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is from 5000 € gross per month.