Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Using cutting-edge technology, we combine scientific knowledge, clinical experience, and the power of community to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide every day. Already 36 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with 7.5 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
This unique role is a strategic position dedicated to co-developing, launching and co-leading with the medical team all Health Programs and scoping out the first use case of Telemedicine and launching it with the partner in the US.
Gynecological disorders are incredibly common. According to the WHO, gynecological health problems are responsible for one-third of health issues for women between the ages of 15 and 44 years. Very often, these conditions are misdiagnosed or undiagnosed; oftentimes, it takes up to 10 years to get the proper assessment. In the meantime, women stay in pain and feel lonely, are worried about their lives and whether they can ever become mothers. Our dream is to help women learn what conditions to pay attention to, so that if they feel uncertain about something clinically meaningful, they can bring it up to their primary care physicians and OB-GYNs. In all other cases, it allows women to feel at rest, knowing that any such anomaly is only temporary and will soon heal itself. First MVPs of Flo Health Programs already launched: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome self-assessment tool.
In this role you will work cross-functionally with medical, engineering, design, data science, legal and communication teams.
- Co-develop along with the medical team, health programs strategy for the next 3 years
- Cultivating awareness of regulatory regulations set health programs roadmap for the next 3 years
- Co-lead, with the medical team launches of all defined health programs, as well as own programs that are live
- Identify the AI role in each of the programs you lead. Collaborate with the AI Eng Lead to define the capabilities you need.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product management in the life science or healthcare
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful product launches
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Understanding of AI frameworks
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Life Sciences or Bioengineering