- A minimum of 3 years IT and/or enterprise software sourcing experience for multinational businesses.
- Strong communication skills.
- An excellent spoken and written (business) English
- To have a track record of bringing new, fresh ideas on building out and implementing best processes, systems, and procedures for the company.
- Accountable for supplier relations, issue resolution, and process improvements.
- Must possess an ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and still meet business performance measures, timelines for procurement and sourcing activities and plan for future sourcing needs of the business units.
- Define business requirements and develop sourcing and contracting strategies, inclusive of supplier performance and incentive frameworks, in collaboration with key stakeholder groups.
- Facilitate supplier selection and recommend solutions based on the total value and total cost of ownership.
- lead complex deals.
- Manage critical supplier agreements including negotiation of terms, critical renewals, issue identification, tracking, and resolution.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build collaborative partnerships with external stakeholders that drive long-term value.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant markets, commodities, innovations, and supplier business models to ensure the delivery of best practices and value for money spent.
- Continuously identify and implement strategies and improvement initiatives to reduce cost, improve quality resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
- Understand business impacts and align with stakeholders to effectively assess risk levels, manage supply continuity, develop contingency plans and establish risk mitigation strategies.
- Present recommendations to business unit leaders and executives regarding market opportunities, sourcing strategies, supplier performance, and market trends.
- Work proactively to achieve operational targets (e.g., spend reduction, supply diversity, improved service).
- Encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.