What you will need to do:
- Drive the creative strategy for social channels, campaigns and brand launches.
- Develop and execute content planning for social channels.
- Develop and champion social creative opportunities in a way that brings best-in-class creative across channels.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, being a trusted source of platforms dos and don’ts.
- Drive innovation through social-first, creative ideas and copywriting.
- Collaborate with designers and to develop and test new content opportunities.
- Recommend new creative strategy opportunities and new ways of showing up on social from audience behavior, data-driven insights and social platform features, trends, usages, etc.
- Craft data-driven, insightful briefs to inform creative ideas and executions.
- Conduct social media listening
- Prepare monthly reports on the social media content performance
- Contribute to brand campaigns and activations targeted at current and potential users
- Prepare presentational materials for stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in Brand and / or Social Media Marketing
- Proven track record in Social Media ( strategy, accounts management, content development, account promotion)
- Fluent in English
- Degree in Marketing/Social sciences/ PR/ Communications/ Journalism
- Experience of working with well-established and international brands
- Deep understanding of key brand principles, and measure success / KPIs
- Well-developed copywriting skills
- Experience of working in a tech start-up/company is a plus
- Good understanding of the femtech ecosystem, online conversations and current zeitgeist
Behind the lines: high level of positive energy, diligence, ownership, well-developed communication and soft skills
On top of that you need to be highly organized: we always have multiple projects in flight. You'll need to be well-organized and a project manager extraordinaire who can keep everything moving forward and everyone up to date.