Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Product marketing team at Flo leads strategy for understanding users’ needs and defining the user journey for our members depending on their stage in life. The product marketing team leads product positioning, go-to-market, and lifecycle marketing communications.
You will partner with our product management, user acquisition, creative, and communications teams to define Flo’s product marketing strategy and user journey and grow the discipline of connected product and marketing strategy in the organization. Your job will be to build and retain a team of strong product marketing managers, define the role of product marketing manager in the product development process, and build strong collaborative relationships with Flo’s product leadership.
- Hire and manage Flo’s Product Marketing Team
- Lead Flo’s product marketing team on the following effort:
- Define the user journey to establish and maintain life-cycle marketing communications strategy
- Educate Flo users about the features and benefits of Flo experience with the focus on converting them to premium version
- Collaborate with Growth team to write subscription offers, onboarding flows, feature education and other tests that help us grow user engagement and revenue
- Drive competitive insights and research into Flo user base
- Partner with product management to build a roadmap that reflects the needs of current and future users
- Lead go-to-market launches by driving product positioning and key messaging
- Partner with cross-functional teams to implement product marketing best practices and improve internal processes.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing in growth focused consumer internet company, including 2+ years of team management experience
- Proven success in leading the team to work with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels (omnichannel)
- Experience in defining and rolling out marketing automation stack inside the organization and building consensus across the org around the use of these tools
- Experience working with CRM platforms, including email, push, in-app messaging
- Think critically and can develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
Nice to Have’s
- Experience working with a subscription business model
- Experience working internationally or with an international user base a plus