Collaborative Business Partner – Supports Operational Leadership and technology roadmaps with: financial and local business environment insight; financial analysis; strategic and operational planning; growth initiatives; capital investment evaluation and related ROI analysis; cost saving initiatives; and other business planning and decisions. Helps align local decisions with overall business strategy.
- Financial Planning & Analysis – Supports preparation of strategic and operational Plans;
- Support OKR planning with financial insights, help align tactic planning with strategic company goals;
- Investment evaluation and ROI analysis;
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis;
- Provide insights on possible ways to improve EBIT;
- Interpret and communicate financial results;
- Financial Controls – Assists in the development and implementation of Financial policies and procedures related to purchasing, travel authorization & reimbursement, revenue recognition, conducts periodic reviews to ensure compliance with financial policies.
The ideal candidate will be a finance leader who is passionate about making a positive impact on the success of the business every day. We want a business partner who likes to operate both hands-on within the daily operation of the business, yet oriented at the long-term course and business goals for the business.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- 10+ years of progressive experience including exposure in some of the following roles: Financial Planning and Analysis, Finance partnering, Operations Finance, within a larger SAAS company with a strong focus on product;
- ERP experience (Netsuite would make best fit) and experience with multiple finance tools (planning; analysis; P2P related, etc.);
- BI tools experience.
Competencies and personality: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Have entrepreneurial mindset;
- Have a track record of driving key decisions through facts, data, insights and solutions;
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and business collaboration skills;
- Expert technology skills including excel, extracting data from systems, and the ability to navigate through an ERP and EPM/Planning systems;
- Have a track record of leading complex financial processes and projects;
- Excellent team player, collaborating cross functionally and with individuals from different backgrounds and with different levels of experience;
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident, and results-oriented communications and presentations;
- Ability to teach, train and coach non-financial staff in financial concepts to improve overall business efficiencies;
- Focus on driving results and growing business opportunities;
- Flexibility to adapt when needed;
- Seeks out projects that are complex and require creative solutions.