At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help women put themselves first. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritise their health and wellbeing. We do this by offering tracking and predictions, advice from experts, and a safe space for women to talk to each other, share stories and give support.
We are looking for a strong user researcher to work closely with our product teams.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a UX Researcher;
- Experience with both qual and quant methodologies;
- Experience with conducting in-person interviews and unmoderated remote user testing;
- Understanding of agile product development process;
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English – comfortable working on a day to day basis.
- Passion for uncovering user insights and translating findings into product improvements;
- Quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems;
- Attention to details and commitment to quality;
- Design and conduct user research studies, including remote and in-person UX studies, surveys for existing and future products
- Autonomously manage all aspects of user research for a given project from start to finish
- Communicate user research findings to cross-disciplinary teams