Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Using cutting-edge technology, we combine scientific knowledge, clinical experience, and the power of community to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide every day. Already 36 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with nearly 7 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
We are looking for a Product Manager to define and drive the strategic product line within our health vertical. This is a hands-on and strategic role that works closely with a fully-dedicated team focused on creating a proactive health monitoring ecosystem to understand the woman’s body and predict specific health conditions most accurately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building the ecosystem: from consolidating data and getting predictions of specific health conditions to creating actual UI/UX inside the app to improve the quality of required data.
- Create and drive the product roadmap of core AI health-related components with the engineering and data science team to execute on, iterate and deliver value
- Own and constantly improve the quality of Cycle Predictions
- Work very closely with Doctors to define what and how to incorporate the classical medical knowledge into ML algorithms
- Work with Design and User Experience teams for data gathering and its usage to improve the accuracy of ML algorithms
- Write clear, thoughtful product requirements and feature descriptions
- Define and monitor product success metrics using data-driven goals
- In this highly visible role, you will work with leadership and key business & engineering stakeholders to make appropriate high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
- You will be a change agent and AI evangelist. You will not only find opportunities to address with AI but also evangelise, educate and market about how AI is improving and elevating the trust of Flo as a market leader
- 5+ years of experience in product management working on machine-learning systems, and/or sophisticated backend and front-end systems
- Deep understanding of software development for machine-learning products, and how analytics and evaluation data can help improve those products
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful product launches
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Using data analytics for data-driven product decisions