What You’ll Do:
- steer production from conception to delivery for various assets
- brief creatives on incoming requests ensuring all details are taken into account;
- proactively track, prioritize, organize, plan and implement tasks;
- manage relationships with internal and external creative resources;
- collaborate with Analytics, Marketing, and Product teams to identify new creative approaches and audience segments.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years proven success working in a similar role;
- experience in account, operational and/or project management, preferably in a consumer;
- experience in User Acquisition, preferably in the mobile app industry;
- experience with managing outsourcing and/or external relations;
- able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and user-centric skills are crucial.