Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Using cutting-edge technology, we combine scientific knowledge, clinical experience, and the power of community to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide every day. Already 36 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with nearly 7 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
We believe that the quality of our product can be achieved through smooth project delivery. Your responsibility will be delivering company-wide projects as well as leading the Project Management competence centre and providing education for future project managers.
What will you be doing?
- Together with the Product team lead the development of company-wide projects
- Plan the projects, resolve cross team dependencies and deliver it to the agreed goals and timeframes
- Educate and train colleagues in project management practices
We are looking for someone who is:
- A skilled Project Manager with Agile mindset
- An excellent communicator
- Fluent in English
- Proactive Leader
- Result-driven person
You will need:
- More than 4 years of project management experience in software development
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban or others)
- Have a good portfolio of projects.
- You can build strong relationships with the team and executives
- Know how to get things done