At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help women put themselves first. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritise their health and wellbeing.
We do this by offering tracking and predictions, advice from experts, and a safe space for women to talk to each other, share stories and give support. We also offer rich content - from stories to courses, videos to interviews with experts. This content is tailored to the users’ journey - tracking, trying to conceive and pregnancy.
You will be joining at an exciting time for our content team. We have a new VP and we will be evolving the community both in design and in functionality. We will be reimagining our content and its relationship with our users and the impact it will have on their lives.
We are looking for a strong designer to join our product team working on the content library.
What you'll do:
- Be the product designer responsible for the content library section of Flo’s app
- Collaborate very closely with the product manager to define roadmap for design and increments for delivery
- Design and visualise Flo’s content library, evolving the design and increasing consistency and quality
- Carry out ideation and discovery activities and create designs, prototypes, journeys and other suitable method for visualising the future of our community
- Animate final mockups, create full clickable prototypes for user research as required
- Observe research, understand insights and act upon them in priority order defined in collaboration with product
- Create relevant documentation for developers and hand over in grooming sessions
- Together with Product Manager analyse current and future solutions for the web app and improve them through A/B testing;
- Collaborate closely with Flo’s Design System to define and document web app designs
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- Advanced skills with Figma, as well as the ability to understand and build on current design system documentation;
- Competent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and Invision
- Knowledge of composition and colour science fundamentals, understanding of design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes, experience with animation in Principle / Protopie
- Striving to give the maximum result within the established requirements and restrictions;
- Good communication skills, the ability to both hear others and convey your thoughts efficiently;
- Good prioritizations skills.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Understanding of product thinking
- Adobe After Effects;
- Experience working in a start up environment
- High quality standards
- Supportive and open minded
- 5+ years of experience in product design. Strong portfolio, preferably with mobile products;
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 6000 € gross per month