At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help women put themselves first. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritise their health and wellbeing.
Flo is extending the number of platforms that our app is delivered on - we are currently on Ios and Android and now we wish to offer the same functionality on web.
Initially the work will be to redesign and refactor our native interface so that it is suitable for the web. This will also involve working closely with our design system team to define the necessary web components.
When this work is completed you will then work with our web app product manager to evolve and deliver a strategy for the web app.
What you'll do:
- Be the lead for the web app team
- Collaborate very closely with the product manager to define roadmap for design and increments for delivery of a like for like experience
- Design and visualise Flo’s web app interface, evolving the design and increasing consistency
- Animate final mockups, create full clickable prototypes for user research as required
- Observe research, understand insights and act upon them in priority order defined in collaboration with product
- Create relevant documentation for developers and hand over in grooming sessions
- Together with Product Manager analyse current and future solutions for the web app and improve them through A/B testing;
- Collaborate closely with Flo’s Design System to define and document web app designs
- Advanced skills with Figma, as well as the ability to understand and build on current design system documentation;
- Competent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and Invision
- Knowledge of composition and colour science fundamentals, understanding of design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes, experience with animation in Principle / Protopie
- Striving to give the maximum result within the established requirements and restrictions;
- Good communication skills, the ability to both hear others and convey your thoughts efficiently;
- Good prioritizations skills.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Understanding of product thinking
- Adobe After Effects;
- 5+ years of experience in product design. Strong portfolio, preferably with mobile products;
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 6000 € gross per month