- Develop relationships (negotiations, further communication, tailored proposals) to close new business with corporate clients, brokers, insurance carriers to generate revenue and improve bottom-line profit
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Engage prospects and customers through various events, including trade shows, seminars, and workshops.
- Work with other teams to close deals
- Act as an individual contributor to achieve and/or exceed quotas
- Manage a database of new and prospective partners and ensure all touchpoints across the organization are captured in the sales pipeline
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Ensure that sales strategies and tactics are responsive and effective in a rapidly changing competitive environment
Background of the ideal Sales Manager:
- B2B Sales experience with understanding of employee benefits
- Articulate and poised with a clear and concise communication style. An excellent spoken and written business English is a must
- Excellent presentation, selling, and communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate information to clients and to influence decisions to connect the Flo app to partner needs
- Good listener preventing misunderstandings and resolving problems
- Highly energetic, with a strong work ethic, able to work independently to deliver results in due time
- Eager to work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Team player
- A well-organized, proactive, agile minded person who can resolve issues on the go with strong attention to details
- Possesses knowledge of trends and best practices in B2B marketing
- Previous experience working as a sales/partnerships/business development manager would be an advantage.
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is up to 2,000+ € gross per month.