Flo is a leading holistic health app for women with over 180M downloads globally. Flo supports women during their entire reproductive life cycle – from puberty to menopause – combining cutting-edge technology, scientific knowledge and the power of community. Flo uses data science and AI to deliver personalized content and user functionality.
The main goal of Delivery Stream is to enable product teams to work in the most efficient way. We improve velocity, quality and security of product teams by offering best in class automation and tooling.
- Support, enhance and troubleshoot about 100 of different cloud services
- Make Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Google Apps great again by regulating Groups, Access Control, SSO, 2fa, Templates, and Automation
- Device management - meeting rooms equipment, monitors, tablets, test phones, MacBooks works like a charm
- Perfect internal on-boarding and helpdesk processes
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals for IT processes
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment
Required Skills & Abilities
- At least 3 years experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with hardware setup and device management
- Experience with MacOS
- Experience with Google Admin, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, 1Password, ESET admin, Jamf
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Intermediate and above level of English
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 3000 € gross per month.