At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help them put themselves first by giving them the space they can access the knowledge and support they need.
We are looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Lead to join our new Product Marketing and Lifecycle function. This is a new and exciting role within the team. You will build and implement our user communications strategy globally. You will be responsible for managing and optimising end to end customer journeys including onboarding, subscription triggered comms, nurturing programs, churn mitigation, etc. The aim is to maximise subscription rate, grow customer retention and prevent churn.
We're looking for a Lifecycle Marketing champion who is familiar with the delivery of a continuous test and learn approach, use of personalisation and someone who is always striving to improve performance. Comfortable operating in a fast-moving and data driven environment, you’ll be a key player contributing to the growth of the company.
This is a cross-functional role and the successful candidate will work closely with Marketing, Product, Design, MarTech, Analytics and other teams. You can build strong partnerships with your stakeholders, negotiate and influence them.
- Grow the performance of our CRM channels (primarily push and emails)
- Manage campaigns end to end from planning, design briefing, implementation and reporting
- Continuously evaluate and expand our CRM channels and journeys based on audience preferences, business needs and channel effectiveness
- Partner with Data and Insights to build a reporting framework and technical infrastructure to unlock new growth opportunities and optimisations
- Partner up with our Marketing Technology team to build data foundations, automation and set-up new tooling to improve the operations and activities run by the team
- Partner with Creative to deliver best in class comms that are appropriate for the channel
- 5 years in CRM/retention/lifecycle marketing experience in global tech set-ups
- Passionate about delightful user experiences and connected journeys. Previous experience with customer segmentation, user journey mapping, personalization through editorial and automation strategies
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: You are fully proficient on CRM metrics across channels and feel comfortable extracting insights from the data. You can synthesise, recommend and take actions
- Storyteller - you have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage different audiences. You can bridge quantitative and qualitative insights and build an effective message.
- You have a diligent attention to detail, strong technical and numerical intuition
- Have experience with marketing platforms, HTML/CSS, Looker, Amplitude, SQL
- Demonstrate self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
Nice to have:
- Experience working with a subscription business model