As the Chief Marketing Officer of Flo Health, you will be responsible for defining, implementing and monitoring Flo’s marketing strategy, taking ownership of the evolution of our marketing org and user growth and revenue metrics across all marketing disciplines.
Areas of ownership:
- Organic and paid user acquisition
- Lifecycle marketing (CRM & retention)
- Brand & Comms
- Customer Experience
- Drive the evolution of Flo’s brand identity, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audience segments. Create internal synergies to expand brand exposure and leverage relationships with internal and external business partners.
- As member of the Executive team represent the voice of the customer within Flo, bringing your insights into cross-collaborative teams across product, design, user experience, data science and technology
- Develop compelling value propositions that drive Flos’ distinct competitive advantages through user segmentation, persona journeys, pricing strategy, targeting and positioning
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with product and our technology teams
- Jointly with Product achieve stretching revenue goals through pricing and monetisation strategy across all channels, owned and paid.
- Develop and maintain media relationships to create a positive external image associated with brand recognition. Promote Flo and our mission to the press and public through coherent comms strategy
- Build out and deliver all performance and lifecycle marketing capabilities inside the organization: organic (SEO & ASO), paid, social, influencer, affiliate, referral, comms engine automation.
- Bring strong analytical big picture thinking and leadership skills to develop marketing campaigns that deliver on our key business success metrics
- Build a lean and bar-raising marketing organisation. Lead and mentor your VPs, identify talent needs, hire and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.
- CX: Manage Customer Support team and ensure best-in-class CX
- Partnerships: Build out and deepen Flo’s reach through strategic brand partnerships, aligning on expected success metrics and ROI, mutual goals and resource requirements working in tandem with Product, Technology and People teams. Once partnership is live drive adoption through variety of co-marketing efforts and outcome monitoring
- New markets: Create and own the go-to-market strategy for new territories. Set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption.
- You’re passionate about Flo’s mission to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide, with experience in the Health industry
- Ability to build an authentic and powerful brand and position it for target audiences
- You’re excited by our growth trajectory and the potential to accelerate our MAU and monetisation growth even further
- You have 10+ years of experience in high-growth, mobile product or ecommerce environment. You have a demonstrable hands-on experience in developing and executing growth strategies, with an established track record in spearheading successful integrated go-to-market launches with measurable results
- You have an unrelenting drive for outcome focussed performance. You’re a state-of-the art marketing thinker, but you also know that execution and delivery are what matter in the end
- You can demonstrate leadership skills both in building teams and influencing company’s strategic direction
- You use data, numbers and experiments to make decisions, with a proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data and other tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to help Flo achieve its growth goals.
- You have a passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics, and are able to quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders, bringing convincing data-backed insights to Flo’s marketing strategy.
- You can clearly communicate your results and ideas across languages, cultures, and adjacent functions