For one day only, we’re going to compress our traditional interview process into just a few hours! Don't miss your chance to take part and get a job offer! During the event, you can meet our team, demonstrate your creative skills (or just brush up on your knowledge if you’re not currently looking for work), and earn yourself a job offer and a welcome bonus of USD 5,000.
The event is open to Senior Engineers (with 5+ years of experience in a similar position). After the event, Flo will welcome the most promising candidates to the team, where they will contribute to improving women's health all over the world every single day. Today, we have a distributed team of experienced engineers in Minsk, Vilnius, Amsterdam, and London working on a super app with a backend-driven UI, dozens of A/B tests, and a spicy UX.
We are looking for Senior iOS Engineers at our offices in Minsk and Vilnius, with the possibility of relocation to Lithuania.
If you join us, you’ll be working with:
- Modern frameworks and libraries along with in-house components
- Exciting user experience and attractive design
- Continuous delivery
Required skills and experience:
- At least 8 years in software engineering, including 4 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Ability to demonstrate expert-level knowledge of iOS
- Experience developing large mobile applications with rich UI, preferably to global consumer markets
- Proficient in Swift and Objective C with strong object-oriented design skills
- Experience with Apple technologies, development guidelines, and App Store processes for app submission and maintenance
- Good understanding of the mobile product life cycle and acquaintance with Agile methodologies
- An agile mindset, ambitious, motivated, and a good team player
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Knowledge of UX and interaction design
- Optimizing data usage over mobile networks and experience with offline-first apps
- Experienced with mobile continuous delivery tooling (build, test, and release automation)
- Integration with BI and analytical systems
- A/B testing
What we offer
- A chance to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, and Maps.me
The salary range for this position in Minsk, Belarus is 4,500-7,500 USD gross per month.
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4,500–7,500 € gross per month.