Who we are:
At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help them put themselves first by giving them the space where they can access the knowledge and support they need.
We’re looking for an experienced writer who’ll be responsible for our voice in all our outbound user communications. From email, push and in-app messages, you will be teaming up with our Lifecycle marketing and Product marketing teams to create a friendly two-way conversation with our users.
You will be joining at an exciting period of growth for the company. That’s why we need someone who sees the product through the users eyes and will champion the importance of strong, consistent messaging. Someone who can bring creativity and clarity to every touchpoint and can interpret complex concepts in an understandable and human way.
What you will be doing:
- Build a friendly and helpful dialogue with our users. We want them to feel supported and good about their personal health.
- Create emails and push notifications that get results. You champion the user value and understand how to make it work for the business metrics.
- Work with marketing, content and research teams to understand our user segments, and propose iteration on subject lines, content, and calls to action to increase campaign effectiveness over time
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders in marketing, product and content teams across the business. You will help shape cross discipline collaboration and streamline processes
- Help create guidelines, share best practices for push and email comms and champion clarity and consistency.
- Contribute to our test and learn plans and propose ways to grow the performance of our copy.
Who you are:
- Your portfolio speaks for itself. You've got several years experience of marketing communication writing and have the projects to prove it
- You can make everything clear and friendly, from a push notification to an email call to action button.
- You enjoy demystifying complex jargon, processes and language into something everyone can understand.
- You’re highly collaborative and have the ability to communicate your ideas clearly backed up with rationale. You make evidence-based decisions and improvements
- Highly curious, you value the importance of user research and you learn through experimentation and testing.
- You adapt your tone so that it's just right for every stage along the user journey
Nice to have…
- You understand and take into account localisation considerations
- You have experience in health tech or subscription businesses.