Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period.
Already 39 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with 7.5 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Epidemiologist to help improve Flo health related features using epidata. You will be the first Epidemiologist in the team and will be responsible for integrating epidemiological role in product development processes.
- Contribute to the development of health related product features by providing insights based on epidemiological studies,
- Work together with Medical advisors, Content managers, Data scientists, product managers to create new product features aimed at improving health of Flo users,
- Collect and analyse data to find the ways how to to improve accuracy of medical algorithms,
- Communication with freelance healthcare consultants and members of Flo Medical Board.
- 3+ years of clinical practice
- Masters in Epidemiology or a related subject, such as public health
- The ability to analyse and interpret epidemiological data
- Experience with quantitative analysis methods and statistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to communicate complex things in easy to understand way
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, build processes from scratch, identify and offer ways to utilize epidata in product development
- Understanding of general medicine, physiology of the female reproductive system.
- Good track record of peer-reviewed scientific publications in international medical journals
- Understanding the basics of regulatory norms in digital health in the US/EU