Flo is a leading holistic health app for women with over 170M downloads globally.
Flo supports women during their entire reproductive life cycle – from puberty to menopause – combining cutting-edge technology, scientific knowledge and the power of community.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our Commercial department.
Being a Frontend Engineer within the department, you will help to build and improve the following products.
- Onboarding WebApp - a web application helping our users to find the best solution for their goals and buy a subscription.
- Landing Page Constructor - an internal service used by the User Acquisition team. It helps UA’s team to build one-page sites and conducts lots of experiments. Constructor itself is an isomorphic app builded on top of NextJS + Contentful.
- Promo Screens - a built-in WebView screen inside the Flo mobile application which describes users the benefits of subscription.
- Experience creating single page applications with rich UI, preference to global consumer markets.
- Skills in adaptive web design (especially for mobile devices).
- Proficiency in semantic layout techniques.
- An agile mindset, being ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design.
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle.
- Experience with web continuous delivery tooling and practices (build, test and release automation).
- Understanding of BI and analytical systems and ability to integrate with them. A/B testing.
- Design new user facing features, or maintain created features
- Develop, improve and maintain UI Kit based on Flo’s Design system
- Design new functionality following the highest quality practices and ensuring your code is easily maintainable
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
- Refactor the current codebase to improve its maintainability
- Continuously develop your skills and use your knowledge to hand it over to the product through day-to-day decisions
- Establish and actively participate in the company’s frontend developers group,bring fresh ideas on improving the code, architecture and software development process.