Flo is one of the most popular AI-powered health and wellbeing apps which supports girls and women globally, with over 150 million users in many geographies. We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help them put themselves first by giving them access to the knowledge and support they need.
We’re looking for talent acquisition professionals to help us with our ambitious plans for growth across our European hubs, with a particular focus on the UK market. You will join an amazing team of professionals and be part of a meaningful product aiming to improve the health and wellbeing of girls and women worldwide!
- Grow and develop Flo teams by finding and recruiting the best talent using different talent acquisition tools and techniques
- Gather role requirements and recommendations, and have a very clear understanding of the role and relevant candidate profiles depending on your recruiting specialisation: product, design, administration, software engineering, medical, content, etc.
- Delivering great candidate and employee experience throughout the process.
- Manage the full-cycle hiring process, including sourcing, competency-based interviews, offers and negotiations
- Partner with hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide analytics and updates on current and future roles
- Play an active part in building our employer brand in the UK
- Provide insights to stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent to Flo
- Deliver against team KPIs as well as personal objectives
- Use analytics to track progress and report to stakeholders
- Attend events and initiate innovative ideas on how we may be able to organise our own events to promote the Flo brand
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Recruiting expertise in at least one of these areas: Product, Design, Software engineering, Medical, Content, Marketing
- Strong sourcing skills using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter as well as ATS experience
- Experience in full life cycle recruitment process
- Experience working for a fast-paced, scaling organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred