Flo’s mission is to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide. We provide advanced user data analytics and most recent scientific research as we believe that knowledge and self-awareness are the keys to healthier and better wellbeing.
We are searching for an experienced and dedicated IT Director to supervise the use of IT in our company and to help us keep growing.
The IT department is relatively small and very agile. It focuses on streamlining internal tooling and information systems for the constantly growing company with more than 300 employees across different locations.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance
- Driving Business Continuity for IT
- Direct and organise IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage
- Analyse the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Proven experience as IT Director or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal abilities
- Understanding of start-up culture