Flo is the fastest-growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with more than 30 million active users monthly (over 100M downloads). We hold top positions in the Health & Fitness category in both the App Store and Google Play in leading western countries.
Flo’s mission is to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide. We provide advanced user data analytics and most recent scientific research as we believe that knowledge and self-awareness is the key to a healthier and better wellbeing.
We’re proud to have a global medical board of 40+ professionals from such prestigious universities as Harvard, Yale, Oxford etc.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Medical Science Research Associate to help us perform numerous experiments and tests, analyze a great amount of user data and statistics while ensuring overall medical accuracy and compliance of Flo mobile application with the latest guidelines and scientific findings.
Here are a couple of examples that would give a better understanding of the science behind Flo’s app: at Flo we are developing multiple prediction algorithms that would allow women to track their cycle with great accuracy or algorithms that would help to suspect women with risks of reproductive disorders such as PCOS. We continuously interact with top-leading medical experts and scientists worldwide to enhance and promote research in women’s health.
- Ensure overall medical accuracy and compliance of Flo mobile application using the latest guidelines and scientific sources of information
- Contribute to the development of medical algorithms inside Flo mobile application (for example, cycle prediction algorithms)
- Communication with freelance healthcare consultants and members of Flo Medical Board
- Conduct scientific research in the area of women's health
- Collaborate with the data scientists and statisticians to help prepare reports for internal and external company needs, to prepare abstracts, posters, and presentations for conferences, and manuscripts for publication
- Compiling, analyzing and visualizing data for internal and external stakeholders
- Medical degree (renowned foreign University as a big plus)
- Good understanding of general medicine, anatomy, and physiology of the female reproductive system, OB-GYN and pediatrics
- Advanced English
- Experience with quantitative analysis methods and statistics
- Experience in conducting clinical or academic research and strong ability to clearly and concisely communicate the results to varied audiences
- Ph.D.(renowned foreign University as a big plus)
- 3+ years of clinical practice with preference in OB-GYN, General medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics or Endocrinology
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python
- International working experience in Pharma or Medical companies is highly desirable
- Track record of peer-reviewed scientific publications in international medical journals
- An opportunity to improve the lives of millions of women worldwide
- Enthusiastic and highly professional team
- Democratic and agile environment based on meritocratic principles
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me
- Backed by leading international venture capital funds
What we offer:
- Opportunity to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Chance to work closely with the world's best medical experts
- Ability to contribute to a world-class research at a dynamic and tech-savvy company
- Competitive salary
- Equity allocation after the first full year of work (no vesting!)
- Remuneration of medical, healthcare, educational and professional development expenses
- Flexible working schedule
- Full-time employment at the office in Minsk, Belarus
- Assistance with relocation to Minsk