- Analysis of product metrics;
- Validation of research data and research results;
- Analysis of business cases, assessment of the impact of the new functionality on the conversion.
- 4 years of work experience as Data/Product Analyst;
- Know how to measure what matters;
- Data visualization and analysis skills;
- Good understanding of statistics;
- Strong knowledge of Python;
- Extremely data- and feedback-oriented;
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Working knowledge of SQL & experience querying big data platforms (especially Redshift).
- Experience with dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of mobile analytics service and A/B-testing tools.
What we offer:
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me
To apply, please send your resume at email@example.com.