Flo Health, the world’s leading female health app, has announced it will be taking part in the FIGO 2021 World Congress. The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics, also known as FIGO, is a global non-governmental organization that brings together professional societies of obstetricians and gynecologists in research, advocacy, and clinical best practices across more than 130 countries. This year, the Congress will be held virtually October 21–28, 2021.
Flo will lead a conversation about real world data (RWD) and the opportunities it provides for advancing scientific research, improving quality of care, and educating patients. The symposium will be available live on October 27 at 16:00 BST (UTC+1) or on-demand the following day.*
- What are real world data (RWD) and real world evidence (RWE), and what’s the difference?
- What are traditional and novel sources of RWD?
- How can RWD help make scientific research cheaper and faster?
- How can AI based on RWD democratize access to evidence-based health information and better educate women about their sexual and reproductive health?
- What is the future of RWD in managing women’s health?
- Lubna Pal, Flo Medical Board Member, Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Yale School of Medicine
- Anna Klepchukova, Chief Medical Officer at Flo Health
- Andrei Varanovich, Head of Data Science at Flo Health
*Note that the symposium (live or on-demand) is only available on the FIGO 2021 virtual platform for those who registered for the FIGO 2021 World Congress.