Dr. Tiffany Pham
“I strive to equip my patients with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions for their health and bodies. By increasing the approachability of medical content and knowledge for a wider audience, I hope to inspire people to be advocates for their own health and wellness.”
- Physician at Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX, 2019–2022
- Clinical faculty, ExamPro, 2022–present
- Telehealth physician, Allara, 2022–present
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Excellence in Minimally Invasive Surgery, awarded by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Adjust faculty for the Baylor College of Medicine and the Houston Methodist Obstetric and Gynecology programs
- Medical Student Educator Award, from the Houston Methodist Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified in the Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery and Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Residency in obstetrics and gynecology from the Houston Methodist Obstetrics and Gynecology program
- Medical degree from the University of North Texas Health Sciences Center, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in ancient Mediterranean civilizations from Rice University, 2011
My Journey in Medicine
My work as an OB-GYN allows me to care for people from all walks of life – through their reproductive years and beyond. From discussing sexual health and education with teenagers to delivering babies and performing life-altering gynecologic surgeries, this specialty gives me the privilege of working with multigenerational families and establishing meaningful connections with women.
After completing my residency training, I continued my work as a generalist OB-GYN as part of an academic institution. While at Texas Children’s Hospital, our affiliation with Baylor College of Medicine and the Houston Methodist Hospital allowed me to keep working with and training resident physicians. I then transitioned into a telehealth practice. Since September 2022, I’ve worked with a novel health tech startup specialized in chronic hormonal health. At the company, I collaborate with a team of providers and health coaches to deliver comprehensive care for PCOS and menopause.
The core of my work has always included education. Besides helping OB-GYN physicians prepare for their board certification, I produce educational health content on social media platforms. All part of an effort to increase awareness and combat misinformation online. This is how I found myself working with Flo.
I am quite excited to collaborate with Flo as this platform will allow me to educate on a more global level, so I can drive impactful change within the space of reproductive healthcare.
In my free time, you will either see me engrossed in a book (mostly fiction novels, sci-fi, or a good fantasy series) or scrolling through my social media platforms for fashion, home aesthetics, and beauty inspiration. I have an obsession with skincare and 3-4 nights out of the week you will find me with some type of mask on my face.
Flo Advisory Board of 100+ Doctors, Scientists, and Health Experts
We break down complex medical topics into accessible and digestible information that empowers readers to take action and prioritize their own well-being. Our team of Medical and Scientific Advisors is made up of over 100 certified health experts from a variety of disciplines who ensure that every piece of content we release is medically accurate, understandable, and up-to-date with the latest scientific findings. We rely on medical guidelines from international health organizations and get information from academic institutions and peer-reviewed articles, which is fully described in our Flo Editorial Process and Standards.