- Define Security Policies, Guidelines, Processes and Procedures.
- Raise awareness of Flo's internal security policies and practices while implementing a regular cadence of training.
- Prepare regulatory documents and submit them to our regulatory agency to monitor Compliance issues.
- Perform third-party vendor due diligence as part of the company's process for using new and existing vendors.
- Auditing existing IT infrastructure, identifying inefficiencies, redundancies and superfluous controls.
- Streamlining reporting and auditing processes, increasing productivity and reducing costs.
- Managing security risks effectively and responding quickly in the event of a breach.
Required Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of experience within Information Security and Compliance
- Background in relevant information security governance, technical and security standards, and regulations. (i.e. ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST Cybersecurity framework, SOX, COBIT).
- Practical experience in the implementation of core privacy standards and regulations (GDPR, COPPA, HIPAA and others)
- English (B2+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with surrounding teams
- Applicable Engineering degree
- Industry certifications FIP, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT
What we offer:
A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team
Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me