Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Using cutting-edge technology, we combine scientific knowledge, clinical experience, and the power of community to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide every day. Already 36 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with nearly 7 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
We are in a very special moment in world history where building a special product for women has become possible. We started getting the right recognition from the investors, we started believing we will have enough strength to go and face a lot of taboos, issues, stigmas. We started believing women know that they deserve world class products that care about them and are built for them.
We're looking for that rare product person who deeply understands the mobile ecosystem as it exists today, but can also see into the future and knows how the world can be improved with the right software and tools. You will own the product roadmap of our flagship area - Cycle Tracker. You will focus on our users, their experience and needs, and how we can better retain, and optimize for them. This key position will work closely with the leadership team to drive Flo forward with a focus on our product and our users.
- Create and drive the product roadmap of core Cycle Tracker mobile components and initiatives
- Work with Design and User Experience teams on designs on all levels, from broad concepts with pixel-perfect details to the final handoff to engineering, to create intuitive, delightful product experiences
- Apply a combination of qualitative and quantitative research, customer understanding, and product intuition to inform decisions and prioritization
- Write clear, thoughtful product requirements and feature descriptions
- Define and monitor product success metrics using data-driven goals
- Follow latest UX/UI trends to continue developing strong instinct for excellent user experience
Qualities and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in product management working with mobile technology products for English speaking users
- Broad and deep knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and hands-on experience with popular app frameworks and tools
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful consumer product launches. You should be comfortable communicating ideas visually from a whiteboard, a sketchpad, wireframes, and visual mockups
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Using data analytics for data-driven product decisions