Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Using cutting-edge technology, we combine scientific knowledge, clinical experience, and the power of community to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide every day. Already 36 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with nearly 7 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
We are in a very special moment in world history where building a special product for women has become possible. We started getting the right recognition from the investors, we started believing we will have enough strength to go and face a lot of taboos, issues, stigmas. We started believing women know that they deserve world class products that care about them and are built for them.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to define and drive specific product lines within our health vertical. This is a hands-on and strategic role that works closely with a fully-dedicated team focused on creating Android and iOS Flo mobile apps on wearable devices like Apple Watch. The successful candidate will be responsible for building the ecosystem: from creating actual UI/UX for the app on wearable devices to consolidating data and getting a wide range of health insights from Apple Health and other third-party apps.
- Define and execute a product roadmap that ensures that we reach customers on all their favorite devices, that we drive users to discover our content and subscribe to our services
- Leverage platform-specific features like search, widgets and other tools to engage and retain users
- Work with leadership and key business & engineering stakeholders to make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
- Create a longer-term strategy for data gathering and its usage to improve the accuracy of ML algorithms
- Monitor device platforms and represent their roadmaps internally
Qualities and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in product management working with mobile technology products for English speaking users
- Previous direct involvement in wearable devices product and/or product development
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful consumer product launches
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Using data analytics for data-driven product decisions