- Gather insights in order to identify opportunities for growth and provide decision support.
- Analyze the performance of marketing channels, campaigns and creatives.
- Improve LTV and ROAS predictions using advanced methods.
- Design and evaluate both A/B and quasi-experiments to test marketing strategies.
- Works closely with other analysts to share insights in teams and refine analytics at Flo.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organization, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and a quick learner.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience in querying big data platforms (e.g. Presto, BigQuery, Redshift).
- Deep understanding of the unit economics and digital marketing metrics.
- Experience using Python for data analysis.
- Ability to use a data visualization tool such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, or Google Data Studio.
- At least basic knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
- Proven success of the design and evaluation of A/B and/or quasi-experiments.