- managing relationships with banks (opening/closing bank accounts, set up and maintenance of online banking, MMA and deposits, etc.);
- Company representation (banks, financial institutions, other);
- input all the payments transactions in ERP NetSuite;
- reconcile bank statements related to each location;
- setting up synchronization of banking applications and NetSuite;
- managing the most reasonable cash-flow in group of companies;
- provide financial information to support decision making;
- be available to be contacted for ad hoc advice;
- day to day cash monitoring/forecasting (always ensure the company has enough money);
- Intercompany loans/capital related transactions;
- Intercompany service charges monitoring;
- Initially making payments related to different locations in Europe. Later along with function growth building and managing cash accountants.
Qualities, skills, knowledge
- Experience in corporate bank relationships. Good understanding of EU bank requirements, KYC, setup related processes.
- Good understanding and experience of work with various bank products (MMA, deposits, hedging instruments, etc.);
- Experience in cash management in the international enterprise;
- Financial qualification or relevant experience (economic/accounting/finance);
- Good understanding of control environment around cash management;
- Experience in integrations of bank software with corporate ERP;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- C1 level English is a must;
- Have an orderly mind and methodical way of thinking.
- Russian language would be an advantage;
- Close collaboration with business/finance on budgeting and financial modeling would be an advantage;
- Experience in building and managing teams would be an advantage.
- Strong excel would be beneficial.