Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Using cutting-edge technology, we combine scientific knowledge, clinical experience, and the power of community to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide every day.
Already 36 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with 7.5 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
Women’s Health is still an under-prioritised and under-researched area and we believe that it deserves much more attention and action. To enhance research activities in Women’s Health, we are actively collaborating with the leading universities worldwide (Stanford, Northwestern, John Hopkins, Adelaide etc).
We are also planning to conduct GCP clinical studies to ensure the efficacy of Flo innovations and we are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team. Another focus of our work is consumers’ needs and interests so you will also participate in designing “out-of-the-box” studies to support consumer’s claims.
- Participate in defining overall concept and strategy for developing clinical research initiatives at Flo, create roadmaps for internal feasibility studies and validation priorities
- Oversee all aspects for the clinical trial activities such as developing study-related materials, reviewing monitoring reports and data, coordinating the work of CRO’s, communicate directly with study site staff and investigators, support safety reporting and IRB submissions to ensure Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are met
- Design and execute consumer research and other type of studies to support marketing and medical claims with evidence
- Maintain high standards and levels of scientific, clinical and technical expertise in Women’s Health research through review of scientific/medical journals and other relevant publications, prepare high quality presentations of scientific data and present at scientific, clinical and other key meetings
- MD, PharmD or PhD preferred
- Substantial experience in clinical research (academic, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, CRO), in planning, execution and reporting of studies
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and current knowledge of FDA regulations for clinical trials
- Demonstrates ability to conduct research in a HealthTech/ MedTech startup or other fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of publishing in well-regarded science or medical journals
- Experience in consumer’s research and claims in fields such as wellbeing would be a great added value
- Good knowledge of biostatistics and data analysis in R, Python is highly desired but not essential (you don't have to run all the analyses, but you have to know exactly what they mean).