Flo is an AI-powered health and wellbeing app for women and girls, which supports them during their entire reproductive period. Using cutting-edge technology, we combine scientific knowledge, clinical experience, and the power of community to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide every day. Already 36 million women and girls use Flo monthly in order to make healthier choices and live a well-balanced life, with 7.5 million in the US alone making Flo #1 period tracker for American women and girls. Since August Flo has been the most downloaded Health app in the AppStore.
Women’s Health is still an under-prioritised and under-researched area and we believe that it deserves much more attention and action. We are looking for someone who can lead negotiations with prominent experts, bloggers and influencers in the area of women health to produce exclusive content for Flo.
- Searching for 3rd party content contributors (partners of Flo Health Inc. in content production bloggers, authors, influencers, celebrities, medical experts, organizations, etc.)
- Developing and handling the communication process with content contributors (negotiating on content type and quality, deadlines, links, discounts, terms, contracts, etc.)
- Assisting in the development of a strong partnership network (communication with Prospects, participating in events, etc.)
- Drive the creative strategy for collaboration with content contributors and campaigns with them
- Recommend new creative strategy opportunities and new ways of collaborating with content contributors and social platform features, trends, usages, etc.
We expect that you have:
- Proven track record in negotiations (experience working in sales/ account management/content acquisition)
- 3+ years of work experience with influencers, bloggers, celebrities, etc.
- Degree in Business Communications, Marketing or relevant field is preferable
- Strong communication, presentation skills are a must
- An excellent spoken and written (business) English
- General understanding of SMM, ability to evaluate the unmet needs of bloggers/influencers, their level of impact and define collaboration perspectives
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively: we always have multiple projects in flight, you'll need to have project manager skills to keep everything moving forward and everyone up to date
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for partnerships
- Detail-oriented, committed to excellent quality in every aspect of your work
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 3000 € gross per month.