You will be responsible for the full cycle of our creative production for Ads. Creative production starts with data analysis to find patterns and trends to increase our creative performance. Then you develop the idea for the new creative and organize its production: you write scripts, choose the right visual or reference, manage the motion design team, collaborate with legal and brand departments. Finally you test creatives to gather results to find new ways to make even better creatives.
What You’ll Do:
- analyze creatives’ performance and take decisions based on data;
- steer production from conception to delivery for various assets;
- brief creatives on incoming requests ensuring all details are taken into account;
- proactively track, prioritize, organize, plan and implement tasks;
- manage relationships with internal and external creative resources;
What You’ll Need:
- experience in account, operational and/or project management;
- experience with managing outsourcing and/or external relations;
- good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and user-centric skills are crucial;
- experience in User Acquisition, preferably in the mobile app industry;
- able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.